Pitching Ring Award 2016
With the Pitching Ring Award 2016, Credit Suisse demonstrates its support of innovative Israeli high-tech entrepreneurs from early on, underlining its long-term commitment to the Israeli high-tech community.
Together with our partners OurCrowd, its seed fund OurCrowd First and Tadmor & Co. Yuval Levy & Co., we are hosting an exclusive pitching ring allowing five innovative Israeli high-tech start-ups to pitch their companies in four minutes to the Forum’s audience of select high-tech investors and experts from Israel and abroad. The winner, voted by the audience, will receive an attractive prize package.
From over fifty applicants, the following five contestants were chosen in a highly competitive selection process including a full demo day prior to the Pitching Ring:
The winner of the Pitching Ring Award 2016 is The Pub Hub, selected by the audience by electronic vote and awarded with:
- A one year scholarship sponsored by Credit Suisse, including a fully paid field trip to Credit Suisse’s exclusive global investor platform “Private Innovation Circle” on December 1, 2016, in London, and three personal coaching sessions by the Head of Credit Suisse Israel.
- At the Private Innovation Circle, together with about 8 other handpicked ventures, it will have the opportunity to present its pioneering business to a select audience of Credit Suisse’s most influential clients, successful investors and other entrepreneurs. For further information please visit the website of the Private Innovation Circle pic.credit-suisse.com.
- A fast-track due-diligence process for a potential USD 250-500K investment by OurCrowd First, Israel’s most active seed investor.
- 40 hours of free legal counseling (10 hours a month for a period of 4 months) by Tadmor & Co. Yuval Levy & Co.
- The opportunity to present progress at the 2017 High-Tech Forum in Tel Aviv.